- A History Predating Most Of The Country
- Henrico Is Settled
- A Representative Government
- A Town Under Attack
- Henrico Becomes A Shire
- Bacon’s Rebellion
- The American Revolution & The Virginia Convention Of 1788
- Gabriel’s Rebellion
Related Links —
- Use this link to reach our Discover Henrico History page on the Henrico Recreation and Parks Web site.
- Learn about State Historic Markers, Henrico Roadside Markers
and Building Plaques.
- Use this link to reach the Henrico County Historical Society.
- Visit the Virginia Historical Society
and the Valentine Museum.
- Don’t miss Richmond’s Canal Walk that meanders 1.25 miles through downtown Richmond along the banks of the historic Haxall Canal and the James River and Kanawha Canal.
Disclaimer — This document collection includes hyperlinks to sites on the World Wide Web or InterNet that are neither County-controlled nor County-sponsored. They are included here solely for their value as informational, reference, educational or research tools for County residents and visitors or because they relate to the activities of various County agencies. Inclusion of the hyperlink should not be interpreted as an endorsement by the County of either the site’s sponsor or any commercial product.