Office of Management and Budget
Brandon Hinton – Budget Director
The Office of Management & Budget (OMB) is responsible for preparing and managing the County’s annual fiscal plan, or budget. In addition, the Department is responsible for compiling and publishing the County’s Five Year Capital Improvement Program. The office also conducts special studies as directed by the County administration, especially where there is a revenue or expenditure impact to be measured. Specific functions of OMB include: Development of the County’s Annual Operating Budget and Capital Improvement Program.
- Monitors expenditures and revenues to ensure that the annual plan is followed and that the budget estimates are accurate.
- Provides financial management strategies for departments and agencies.
- Directs the amendment of the budget and transfer of appropriations as required.
- Publishes the Financial Trend Monitoring System, which is an evaluation of twenty-eight financial and economic indicators.
- Performs fiscal impact analysis, as required, for legislation pending in the Virginia General Assembly.
- Proposed Budget 2013-2014
- Budget Basis
- Budget Process
- Financial Trends
- Approved Budget 2008-2009
- Approved Budget 2009-2010
- Approved Budget 2010-2011
- Approved Budget 2011-2012
- Approved Budget 2012-2013
- Approved Budget 2013-2014
- Proposed Capital Improvement Program Fiscal Year 2013-14 through Fiscal Year 2017-18
FY14 Proposed Budget Legislative Hearing Presentations
|FY15 & Meals Tax Discussion||FY14 Capital Budget|
Changing the Way Henrico County Does Business
Cost Savings Initiatives for General Government and Schools – $56,500,861 identified
One-time savings of $5,465,532, annual savings of $33,305,329, and
Debt service savings of $17,730,000
General Government – $34,991,100 identified
Read more: Changing the Way Henrico Does Business
E-Mail Inquiries To: B. Hinton.