Fire Station 18
4410 Darbytown Rd.
- Constructed in 2002, this 10,330 square foot station is located in the eastern district of the county.
- Station 18 houses an engine company, Squad, tanker, and brush unit.
- The station was built with a kitchen, dayroom, division chief's office/bedroom, captain's office/bedroom, three company bedrooms, two full bath, two half bath, workout room, and a police field office.
- Engine 18 - 2002 Pierce Quantum 1500 gpm pumper w 750 gal. buster tank
- Squad 18 - 2007 Pierce Quantum with 300 gal. booster tank
- Tanker 18 -1990 Grumman International Navistar 1250 tanker with 750 gpm pump
- Brush 18 -1993 Chevrolet 2,500 4x4 brush truck with 9 gpm pump and 120 gal. buster tank
- Jeep 18 - Brush Vehicle