Fire Station #07
- Constructed in 1977, the station is located in the northern district of the county. The two bay station houses an engine company, fire medic unit, and county-wide EMS supervisor.
- The station was built with a kitchen, dayroom, office/captain’s bedroom, company bedroom, one full bath, workout/EMS storage room and gear storage/shop room.
- Engine 7- 2001 Pierce Quantum 1500 gpm pumper with 750 gal. booster tank
- Fire Medic 7 – 2001 Medic Master Ambulance
- EMS 2- 2008 Chevy Suburban EMS Supervisor Vehicle