Fire Station #08
- Located in the western district of the county, the two bay station was constructed in 1950.
- Station 8 was built with a kitchen, dayroom, office, office/captain’s bedroom, company bedroom, weight room, laundry room, one full bathroom and one half bathroom.
- Station 8 is currently in the process for being rebuilt.
- Engine 8 – 2001 Pierce Quantum 1500 gpm pumper with 750 gal. booster tank
- Attack Pumper 8 – 2002 Ford F550/Pierce 500 gpm attack pumper and 340 gal. booster tank