Fire Station #09
- The two bay station is located in the western district of the county. Constructed in 1964, the station has a kitchen, dayroom, office/captain’s bedroom, company bedroom and one full bathroom.
- The station is home to an engine company and fire medic unit.
- Engine 9 – 2001 Pierce 1500 GPM pump with 750 tank.
- Fire Medic 9 – 2002 American La France Freightliner