Fire Station #10
- The two bay station, located in the northern district of the county, was constructed in 1962.
- The station was built with a kitchen, dayroom, office, two company bedrooms, officer bedroom, weight room, gear storage room, one full bathroom and two half bathrooms.
- Engine 10 1997 Pierce Quantum 1500 pumper with 750 gal. booster tank.
- Truck 10 1992 Pierce Arrow 100 ft. aerial platform ladder truck