Fire Station #11
- The fire station, with two bays, opened in 1964 is located in the northern district.
- St. 11 houses an engine, medic, and a tanker. The station has a kitchen, dayroom, bunkroom, Officer bedroom and Captains bedroom / office and bathroom.
- Engine 11 2006 Quantum 1500 gpm pumper with 750 gals water tank
- Fire Medic 11, 2004 MedicMaster
- Tanker 11, County reserve unit