Fire Station #12
- Fire Station 12, constructed in 1976, is a three bay station located in the western district of the county.
- The station is home to Engine 12, Truck 12, Fire Medic 12 and Battalion 1.
- The station was built with a kitchen, dayroom, office/captains bedroom, two company bedrooms, weight room/gear storage room and two full bathrooms.
- This station is in the process of being remodled.
- Engine 12 – Pierce Quantum 1500 gpm pumper with 750 gal. booster tank
- Truck 12 - Pierce, 100 ft. Aerial Platform Tower.
- Fire Medic 12 – 2008 International