Fire Station #15
- Located in northern district of the county, the two bay station was constructed in 1990.
- The station houses an engine company, tanker, fire medic, and brush truck.
- The station was constructed with a kitchen, dayroom, training room, office/captain’s bedroom, officer bedroom, company bedroom, locker room, weight room, one full bathroom/laundry room and one half bathroom.
- Engine 15- 2002 Pierce Quantum 1500 gpm pumper with 750 gal. booster tank
- Tanker 15 -2007 – 2500 gal. tanker.
- Brush 15 -1990 Chevrolet 2500 4×4 brush truck with 30 gpm pump and 100 gal. booster tank
- Fire Medic -15 2002 Freightliner