Fire Station #17
The two bay station was constructed in 1993 and is located in the western district of the county.
The station houses an engine company, and attack pumper.
Station 17 was built with a kitchen, dayroom, training room, office/captain’s bedroom, officer bedroom, company bedroom, weight room, locker room, one full bathroom/laundry room and half bathroom.
- Engine 17- Pierce Quantum with 1500 gpm pumper with 750 gal. booster tank
- Attack Pumper 17 - 2007 Ford F-550