Fire Station #22
- Constructed in 2004, the station is located in the western district of the county.
- The 10,600 square foot fire station houses an engine company, truck company, fire medic and EMS 1.
- The station was built with a kitchen, dayroom, battalion chief’s office/bedroom, captain’s office/bedroom, three company bedrooms, two full baths, one half bath, a workout room, training/meeting room, and a police field office.
- Engine 22 – 2004 Pierce Quantum 1500 gpm pumper w/ 750 gal. booster tank
- Truck 22 – 2004 Pierce Dash 100′ Aerial Ladder Tower
- Fire Medic 22 – (went in service on Aug 1st, 2009)
- EMS 1 – 2006 Ford Excursion