Open enrollment for 2014 benefits was October 12 — November 4.
During the plan year, employees may add/cancel coverage and/or add/drop dependents only within 31 days of a qualifying event.
Many benefits documents and forms require that you have the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader. This is available free from Adobe.
Last updated November 5, 2013
On this page:
- 2014 Health Care
- 2014 Dental Benefits
- 2014 Short Term Income Protection
- 2014 Flexible Spending Accounts
Health care rates will increase slightly for 2014; no changes to copays, coinsurance, or deductible amount.
- 2014 Anthem HealthKeepers Enrollment Guide (HMO and POS plans)
- 2014 Anthem KeyCare Enrollment Guide (Out-of Area PPO plan)
- Compare Plans
- 2014 Anthem Health Care Rates
- 2014 Anthem Double Contribution Rates
- Guest Membership Program
Dental rates will increase slightly for 2014.
- 2014 Delta Dental Brochure
- For High and Low PPO Plans only:
- Coverage for full mouth/ panoramic x-rays will change from once every 3 years to once every 5 years.
- Coverage for periodontal cleanings will now be available twice per calendar year in addition to regular cleanings.
- Coverage for fluoride treatments to age 19 will change from once per calendar year to twice per calendar year.
- 2014 Delta Dental Rates
- List of Deltacare DHMO Providers
Aetna Short Term Income Protection Rates will remain unchanged for 2014.
- 2014 Short Term Income Protection Brochure
- 2014 Short Term Income Protection Rates
- Short Term Income Protection Summary of Benefits
- Short Term Income Protection Evidence of Insurability Process
- Short Term Income Protection Evidence of Insurability Form
FSA election amount limits for 2014 will remain at $2,500 for Health Care FSA and $5,000 for Dependent Care (Day Care) FSAs.
- 2014 FSA Enrollment Guide
- 2014 Flexi-Card / Direct Deposit Authorization Form - This paper form is required for you to receive a debit card or have your reimbursements direct deposited.
Note: Current participants who have the Benny Card will automatically be issued a Flexi-Card if they enroll in FSA for 2014. Benny Card users in 2013 will not need to submit a Flexi-Card enrollment form for 2014. FSA participants in 2013 with direct deposit will not need to complete a new form to continue reimbursements by direct deposit in 2014.
- 2014 Flexi-Card Overview
- 2014 Benefit Card FAQs