Cleanup Schedule, Spring 2013
We need your help- please join us in our efforts to clean up our communities…
- Get rid of yard litter, bulk trash, old furniture, appliances and brush.
- Place discards at the front of your property on the County right-of-way.
- All items must be at curb by 7:00 AM.
- Place small discards in a container or bag.
- All leaves and pine needles must be bagged.
- No cars within 10 feet of pile.
- No paint, hazardous materials, liquid waste, car parts or batteries, or oil drums.
- Paint can be taken to the County landfill – call to get specific times and locations.
- Be available between 8-12 to help load!
- All cleanups will begin at 8:00 a.m.
The cleanup schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
All cleanups will begin at 8:00 AM
|July 13||Village of Azalea, Meadowood||Henrico High School|
|July 20||Watts Lane, Central Gardens, Cool Lane||Math & Science Center|
|July 27||Laburnum Heights||Glen Lea Elementary|
|August 3||West Regency||Byrd Middle|
|August 10||Wildwood, Northfield||Chamberlayne Elementary|
|August 17||Chamberlayne Farms||Chamberlayne Elementary|
|August 24||Providence Park, Cloverland, Stratford Village, Confederate Heights, E. Highland Gardens, Fayette Circle, Chatham Place||Laburnum Elementary|
|August 31||E. Highland Park||Glen Lea Elementary|
|September 14||Lakeside Terrace, Wistar Farms||Government Center|
|September 21||East Regency||Douglas Freeman H.S.|
|September 28||Montrose, Lawndale Farms, Gilbert Gardens||Montrose Elementary|
|October 5||National Heights, Foxboro North, Oakland Village, Pine Forest||Montrose Elementary|
|October 12||Lakeside Hatcher||Lakeside Elementary|
|October 19||Lakeside Methodist||Lakeside Elementary|
|October 26||Lakeside Bloomingdale/Tuckahoe Park||Lakeside Elementary|
|November 2||Ginter Gardens, Hilliard Park, S. Lourdes||Lakeside Baptist|