Henrico County Division of Fire is a community driven, professional public safety and service organization that takes PRIDE in stewardship and innovation, while maintaining the public trust.
Henrico County Division of Fire takes PRIDE in our unique calling to fulfill the needs of our customers in the community we share.
- Professionalism—We will provide service in an accountable, competent and innovative manner.
- Respect—We will hold in high regard, the diversity within our organization and community.
- Integrity—We will uphold public and organizational trust by committing ourselves to the highest ethical and moral codes.
- Dedication—We will remain loyal to our commitment, our oath and our community.
- Empathy—We will support, understand and meet the needs of our organization and the community in a compassionate manner.
Tours, Demonstrations and Public Events
Unfortunately due to the recent situation related to COVID-19, the Division of Fire is not currently scheduling demonstrations at our fire stations or assigning any units to attend public events. We believe this is in the best interest of our community and firefighters to limit exposure. Henrico Division of Fire is on the front lines of the COVID-19 response and it would not be responsible to continue with these events at this time.
Thank you for your understanding and the Division of Fire hopes to start doing demonstrations again when it is deemed safe to do so. If you have any questions, please contact us at FireCommunityServices@henrico.us. This will ensure that someone from our Community Services team responds to your message.
The Henrico County Division of Fire encourages you to complete our Citizen Satisfaction Survey. We continually strive to provide the best possible internationally accredited Fire and EMS services to all who live, work or visit Henrico County, and your input will assist us in evaluating and improving our services.