Classes & Registration
To see full class descriptions, including technology class prerequisites, to browse the electronic catalog, and to register for classes, log in at myhenrico.org, go to Employee Direct Access > Learning, Learner Home > Browse Catalog. For full instructions on registering for a class, check out the Class Registration/Cancellation document links below.
- 2013—2014 online training catalog in HRMS (full class descriptions, times, dates, instructions, etc.)
- 2013—2014 Class Summaries & Training Calendar
- 2013—2014 Classes by Competency
Online Class Information
- Online Class Questions and Answers
- Online Learning Step-by-Step Guide
- Skillsoft Quick Start Guide
- Skillsoft Flyer
Ready to Register?
- Henrico Training Center (HTC)
- Advanced Concepts Training (ACT)
- Community College Workforce Alliance (CCWA-WDCC)
- J. Sargeant Reynolds (JSR)—Parham Road Campus
- Infotec at MCI/ECPI – West End (ITEC)
HR Resource Library
Looking for leadership, customer service, career enrichment, or technology reference materials? Check out the Resource Library, located at the Training Center. Contact ED&T at 501-7201 or email@example.com to request materials from the HR Library.
Got Questions? Get Answers!
Have more questions or looking for more information on training? Check out Got Questions? Get Answers!