Henrico Theatre hosts a variety of arts programming and movies for all ages! The theatre and upstairs meeting room are also available to rent.
Box Office/Business Hours
Rental & Program Hours
Friday & Saturday, 8am-11pm
Tickets just $1 per person and can be purchased at the door.
Refreshments available for $1 per item. Please note that showtimes have changed!
|Onward (2020) (PG)
Fri, Jun 18 at 7pm
“Two elven brothers embark on a quest to bring their father back for one day.” -IMDb
|Tenet (2020) (PG-13)
Fri, Jul 2 at 7pm
“Armed with only one word, Tenet, and fighting for the survival of the entire world, a Protagonist journeys through a twilight world of international espionage on a mission that will unfold in something beyond real time.” -IMDb
|Trolls World Tour (2020) (PG)
Fri, Jul 16 at 7pm
“When the Queen of the Hard Rock Trolls tries to take over all the Troll kingdoms, Queen Poppy and her friends try different ways to save all the Trolls.” -IMDb
The facility has two rooms available for rent:
- The Main Theatre has a maximum capacity of 400. Rental of the Main Theatre includes the use of the Green Room and dressing rooms.
- The Reception Room and Lounge (second floor) has a combined maximum capacity of 72 individuals. Rental of the second floor includes use of the kitchen.
The parking lot has the capacity for 135 vehicles.
- Sample Room Diagrams
- Henrico Theatre Reservation Guide – Auditorium
- Henrico Theatre – Reception Room
- Henrico Theatre Performance Guidelines
- Henrico Theatre Auditorium Application
- Henrico Theatre Application to Collect Monies
- Henrico Theatre Room Setup & Equipment Form
- Facility Reservation Application (Individual)
- Facility Reservation Application (Organization)
Henrico Theatre, located in Highland Springs, originally opened as a movie palace on April 25, 1938. Tickets were $0.25 for adults and $0.10 for children. The Theatre was designated as a bomb shelter during World War II and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. In 1998, Henrico County purchased the property from the Horne family, owners and operators from 1976 to 1998.
Click and drag to look around the room. Click the [ ] to view in fullscreen. (Button may not display in Internet Explorer.)
Smoking Lounge (1 of 2)