Public roadways within the County are maintained either by the Virginia Department of Transportation or Henrico County. Roadways which are designated as interstate routes (I-64, I-95, I-295,I-895, etc.) U.S. Highways (U.S. Route 250 – Broad Street; U.S. Route 60 – Williamsburg Road, etc.) and Virginia primary routes (Virginia Route 6 – Patterson Avenue; Virginia Route 5 – New Market Road, etc.) are maintained by the Virginia Department of Transportation.
The Ashland Residency of the Virginia Department of Transportation can be contacted at 800-367-7623 or email email@example.com if you have comments or questions relating to State maintained roadways. All other public roadways within Henrico County are maintained by the Henrico County Department of Public Works. The Department of Public Works can be contacted at DPW@henrico.us or at 501-4393 if you have questions or need information about County maintained roads.
- Apply for Permit to Work in Right-of-Way - Please fill out this form and submit with payment and 4 copies of plans to Lisa Chenault in Public Works (3rd floor) of the Annex building located at 4305 East Parham Road.
- Questions or concerns regarding pavement markings? - Submit your question or concern regarding pavement markings.
- Report a Pothole - Report a pothole.
- Report a Spill, Dumping or Other Illicit Discharge - This is a non-emergency spill reporting form. To report a spill, please fill out this form with as much information and details as you can.
- Report Sign, Sign Posts or Pavement Marking Needing Maintenance - Report sign, sign posts or pavement marking needing maintenance.
- Request installation of new sign or pavement markings - Request installation of new sign or pavement markings.
- Road Work Requests/Complaints - Road Work Requests/Complaints